The theme for the next episode of “Dancing With the Stars” at 8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, on Disney+ streaming service is “James Bond Night.”
Season 31 of “Dancing With the Stars” moved from ABC to Disney+ streaming service when it premiered on Sept. 19. Disney+ is $7.99 a month or $79.99 a year. A bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu is $13.99 a month with ads and $19.99 without ads.
Couples will dance to the music from James Bond films.
The couples and their songs and dance styles are:
- Joseph Baena and pro Alexis Warr (filling in for Daniella Karagach), Argentine tango to “Writing’s On the Wall” by Sam Smith
- Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber, rumba to “For Your Eyes Only” by Sheena Easton
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson, tango to “The Name’s Bond … James Bond” by David Arnold and Nicholas Dodd
- Sam Champion, and pro Cheryl Burke, samba to “Los Muertos Vivos Estan” by Thomas Newman featuring Tambuco
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas, rumba to “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev, Argentine tango to “Another Way to Die” by Jack White and Alicia Keys
- Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten, rumba to “Goldfinger” by Shirley Bassey
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater, tango to “You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart, rumba to “The World Is Not Enough” by Garbage
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki, rumba to “Thunderball” by Tom Jones
- Cheryl Ladd and pro Louis van Amstel, rumba to “Diamonds Are Forever” by Shirley Bassey
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko, rumba to “Goldeneye” by Tina Turner
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong, rumba to “License To Kill” by Gladys Knight
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy, cha-cha to “Die Another Day” by Madonna
The first couple eliminated this season were Jason Lewis and Peta Murgatroyd. Last week, Teresa Giudice and her partner, Pasha Pashkov, were eliminated.
Fans can vote while the show is being live streamed on Disney+. The votes are combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couple is eliminated each week.
“Dancing With the Stars” co-hosts are Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. Judges are Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Derek Hough and Bruno Tonioli.